Planning & Zoning

Please Make an Appointment

Virtual and in-person appointments are available and encouraged, Monday through Thursday. County offices are closed on Fridays. 

Click the "book now" button below or call us at 303-271-8700 to make your appointment.

undefined Opens in new window
Book an Appointment

Submit Permits Online

NEW: Planning and Zoning only accepts Building Permits through our Online Application System (no paper or email submittals). Visit our Online Applications Page for more information.

Ongoing Applications and Permits

Click the image below to explore the map in a new tab.

Online Cases map. Links to the map of Jefferson County ongoing maps and applications. Opens in new windowOngoing Applications and Permits Map

Board of County Commissioners (BCC), Planning Commission (PC), and Board of Adjustment (BOA) Hearings are now run in a hybrid format. Visit our hybrid hearings page for information about hearing dates and how to participate.

Community Meetings are now run in a virtual format. Visit our community meetings page to access and participate in virtual Community Meetings.

Stay Informed!

If you are interested in being notified of future regulation updates or Comprehensive Master Plan updates, please subscribe on the NotifyMe page. Enter your email address. Next to Notify Me - Planning & Zoning Regulation Updates or Planning & Zoning Plan updates choose one or both of the following: 

Choose the envelope iconNotifyMeEmail if you’d like to receive email alerts.

NotifyMeSMSChoose the phone icon if you’d like to receive text alerts.

If you are an association (HOA or Other) please fill out the Associations Annual Registration form (PDF). Have you registered? Is your information up to date? Find out more about registering.