Hope House Colorado
Address: 6475 Benton St, Arvada, CO 80003
Telephone: (303) 429-1012 ext. 228
Email: [email protected]
Hope house is metro-Denver’s only resource providing parenting teen moms free Residential and Community Programs, equipping them for long-term independence and economic self-sufficiency.
- Parenting mothers between the ages (15-20).
- Must have given birth to the baby before age 20.
Programs & Services:
- Free diapers and wipes
- GED and High School Diploma- free tutoring and testing!
- Job/Career Assistance (resume, application, career placement etc.)
- College Help (Free College- application, grants, tutoring)
- Free Onsite Childcare
- Parenting Classes
- Relationship Classes
- Free Counseling
- Fitness Classes
- Self-care classes
- Legal assistance (free parenting orders)
- Human Services assistance
- Housing Assistance