January 25, 2022
500 Jefferson County Parkway
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
Just starting out with a Chromebook? Join us to cover the basics and walk away with confidence!
• Learn How to Set up a Gmail Account and Retrieve E-mails
• Attach a Resume & Other Documents to an E-mail
• Save and Retrieve Documents in Google Drive
• Use Google Docs to Write a Resume
• Create a Functional Resume Template
• Explore Professional Voice vs Casual Voice
• Become more comfortable using the Chromebook, Gmail, Google Docs and Google Drive
Struggling with Gmail? Trying to attach your resume to an email and becoming frustrated? Wondering why formatting a resume gives you a headache? This workshop was designed just for you – register today and sleep better.
• Creating a new document on Google Drive and MS Office 365
• Attaching a document to your Gmail; Gmail etiquette
• Utilizing basic skills (bold, font size, alignment, bullets, etc.) to create an effective resume
• Setting up a functional resume format
COVIDCheck will provide PCR tests, which have been proven accurate and reliable for detecting the virus that causes COVID-19. Tests will be administered by trained health care workers, and results will be delivered within 3-4 days. For more information, please visit: https://www.jeffco.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1483&fbclid=IwAR3IStFX_iTRzUA8NmlkVT4neXqNAzj3TobDBfsaMpT0r26gNRh5om2lIiw.