Whether you're hosting a wedding, a family reunion, a birthday party or simply a large picnic, Pine Valley Ranch Park provides a picturesque foothills setting. Three facilities, two picnic shelters -- Bald Eagle shelter is the larger, and Hummingbird Shelter is the smaller -- and the Baehr Pagoda/gazebo, can be reserved. See Celebration Event FAQs.
Please consider the following prior to submitting this application:
We do not permit amplified sound, structures, decorations or athletic/party games.
Please read all of the park regulations before submitting this application.
In order to ensure sufficient time to process your permit, please submit this form no less than ten business days prior to your event. Applications will not be reviewed outside of six (6) months in advance. Rental time is limited to a five-hour block from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., April through September; and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., October through March.
Please also read the information contained within this web page on the fees, insurance and conditions associated with a park permit agreement before filling out and signing this form.
1) Permit must be on-hand and visible during all portions of event(s)
2) All trash must be placed in an appropriate receptacle or packed out. No trash may be left outside of a trash can or dumpster
3) Permit is valid only for the date and time listed
4) Permit allows for exclusive use of the selected shelter only and does not grant exclusive access to any other area, trail, or facility. Park will be open to other visitors during all portions of your event
5) All vehicles must be parked in a legal manner and outside of designated lanes of traffic
6) Permit is for your group, and your group only. Additional companies or organizations may not be added and must apply for their own permit
7) Amplified music is not permitted at any time in any JCOS managed park
8) All JCOS Park Regulations apply, outside of those which are specifically addressed in this permit. Rules and Regulations can be found at https://www.jeffco.us/1583/Regulations
9) Permit may be revoked by JCOS at any time for any reason, including cases of misconduct
A portion or all of a deposit may be retained if JCOS staff notes:
1) Remaining trash of any kind (including small pieces; ex. confetti, flower pedals, etc.) 2) Remaining food of any kind
3) Damage to shelter structure or associated equipment
4) Park Regulation compliance violations
5) Any violation of listed terms and conditions
6) Complaints from other permittees or park visitors regarding conduct including, trash, noise or behavior.
Egregious violations may result in further legal action.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
I (we) hereby swear or affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the information given here is true and correct. The typed signature below indicates this individual, or the legal entity the individual represents (as applicable), accepts responsibility for the activity and agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
By checking the box below, you will receive a copy of the application you are submitting; however, this does not mean that your application has been approved. We will contact you within 10 business days to let you know the status of your application.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field