In order to ensure sufficient time to process your permit, please submit this form no less than ten business days prior and no more than six months in advance of the date your proposed collection and/or research activities.
Provide name and contact information of Primary Investigator (PI). Permit will be mailed to this address unless you would prefer to pick up at office location
Please ensure that the area that you are requesting is managed by Jeffco Open Space
Please list your anticipated start and finish
Please provide as much detail as possible and add specific dates and times if more than one
Please provide the status of additional permits where applicable
1) Permit must be on-hand and visible during all portions of collection/research
2) All vehicles with logos, or vehicles entering areas that are not designated for vehicles must display JCOS vehicle tag (will be provided) while parked and/or operating on JCOS managed land
3) Permits is valid only for the date and time requested.
4) Permit does not grant exclusive access to any area, trail, or route
5) All vehicles must be parked in a legal manner and outside of designated lanes of traffic
6) Permit is for your group, and your group only. Additional companies or organizations may not be added and must apply for their own permit
7) No trails will be closed for event(s), and all participants are expected to abide by proper trial etiquette and yielding practices
8) All JCOS Park Regulations apply, outside of those which are specifically addressed in this permit. Rules and Regulations can be found at https://www.jeffco.us/1583/Regulations
9) Permit may be revoked by JCOS at any time for any reason, including cases of misconduct
I (we) hereby swear or affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the information given here is true and correct. The typed signature below indicates this individual, or the legal entity the individual represents (as applicable), accepts responsibility for the activity and agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
By checking the box below, you will receive a copy of the application you are submitting; however, this does not mean that your application has been approved. We will contact you within 10 business days to let you know the status of your application.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field