Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
COVID-19 ALERT - Jeffco Board of Health Votes to Require Masks in Local Government Buildings
I Want To...
Select a Category
American Rescue Plan Act
Board of County Commissioners
Business & Workforce Center
Business Innovation and Technology
Clerk & Recorder
Clerk to the Board
Development & Transportation
District Attorney Secure Forms
Emergency Grants Program
Invasive Species Management
Open Space Citation Payments
Planning & Zoning
Road & Bridge
Transportation & Engineering
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
JCOS - Fixed Hardware Review Committee Application
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
Fixed Hardware Applicaton
This form is to be completed by anyone wishing to join the citizen based fixed hardware review committee which reviews all applications for new climbing hardware installation on JCOS managed land.
Address Line 2
1) Please describe your experience with rock climbing and/or slack-lining (i.e. how long have you been participating in these activities, what grades you climb, where you like to climb, etc.)
2) Please describe any professional outdoor experience that you may have.
3. Do you have any affiliations with local business or organizations that relate to rock climbing or slack-lining along the front-range?
4. Please describe your experience with setting climbing or slack-lining routes using fixed hardware. Be sure to add the type of hardware that you used and the method of installation.
5. What does conservation mean to you?
6. What is your favorite area in Jefferson County Open Space and why?
7. Please explain why you want to serve on this committee.
8. Please explain your view(s) of route and crag development.
9. Do you have any prior engagements scheduled for the weeks following December 1st, May 1st, and August 1st of the upcoming year that would inhibit your ability to attend a meeting?
Electronic Signature Agreement
I (we) hereby swear or affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the information given here is true and correct. The typed signature below indicates this individual, or the legal entity the individual represents (as applicable), accepts responsibility for the activity and agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
I agree to the terms and conditions
Required Documentation Submitted?
In no, what is the reason?
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow