This form is to be completed by anyone wishing to take photographs on Jeffco Open Space managed land for any professional purpose where you receive any form of compensation. This application is intended only for use by small scale portrait photographers. If your shoot involves filming, props, or anything beyond a simple portrait shoot, please fill out the 'Other Commercial Activity' application.
Annual permits will be mailed to this address
Would you like to pick up your permit at the Jefferson County Open Space office, or have it mailed to the above address?
For Single Day Only
If there are additional photographers who operate under your company name, please provide a list of first and last names. Cost is on a per-photographer basis.
1) Permit must be on-hand and visible during all portions of events
2) Annual permits are valid through December 31, 2018; Daily permits are valid for the date and time requested.
3) All vehicles must be parked in a legal manner and outside of designated lanes of traffic
4) Permit may be revoked by JCOS at any time for any reason
5) Permit is for your group, and your group only. Additional companies or organizations may not be added.
6) No trails or areas will be closed for event(s), and all participants are expected to abide by proper trial etiquette and yielding practices
7) All JCOS Rules and Regulations apply, outside of those which are specifically addressed in this permit. Rules and Regulations can be found at https://www.jeffco.us/1583/Regulations .
8) All photographers and clients must stay on durable surfaces to minimize impact to vegetation and other natural resources.
I (we) hereby swear or affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the information given here is true and correct. The typed signature below indicates this individual, or the legal entity the individual represents (as applicable), accepts responsibility for the activity and agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
* indicates a required field