Copy of applicable Colorado Park's and Wildlife must upload. Failure to do so will result in disqualified permit application.
If you have more than one applicable CPW tag, please upload it here.
1. All access permit holders must possess a valid CPW hunting license.
2. Access permits are for cow elk, doe or either sex deer.
3. Access permits are non-transferable. One other non-hunting person may accompany you hunting.
4. Vehicle access is limited to the designated parking area. All hunting access and game retrieval is walk-in, walk-out. Horses and pack animals are permitted. No OHVs allowed.
I (we) hereby swear or affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the information given here is true and correct. The typed signature below indicates this individual, or the legal entity the individual represents (as applicable), accepts responsibility for the activity and agrees to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field