How do I set up my community service?

We are currently open by appointment only. Please call 303-271-6575 or use our online form to make an appointment or request assistance. When contacting us, please include your name, case number, and phone number. You will be asked to complete and return an intake packet. Once our office receives the packet, a case manager will contact you to complete your intake, usually the same day. Most intakes can be done over the phone. Please have your court sentence order or probation referral available during your intake. Your community service case manager will assist you in finding the best possible placement or project for completing your hours. The case manager will establish a deadline for you to complete your required service hours.

Show All Answers

1. How do I set up my community service?
2. Can I complete my hours at my church?
3. Can I make a monetary donation in lieu of completing service hours?
4. I already know an agency where I would like to complete my service hours. Can I do them there?
5. Can I complete my service hours at my fraternity/sorority, political organization, or online agency?
6. Can I do my community service hours at an agency where I already volunteer?
7. My family runs a non-profit organization. Can my hours be done there?
8. Can I do my community service hours in another county/state?
9. Is there a fee to do community service?
10. If I have already completed some of the hours prior to meeting with a case manager, will those hours count?
11. I am from another County within Colorado. Can I complete my service hours with Jefferson County?
12. I have physical restrictions, are there agencies that will accommodate my situation?