What if I want to close my case?

As long as you are not receiving cash assistance benefits through the Colorado Works program or daycare assistance through the Colorado Child Care Assistance Program, you can close your case by sending a written request to your Case Specialist. Child support services are required when the custodial parent is receiving assistance benefits from the Colorado Works (TANF) and Low-Income Child Care Assistance Programs (CCAP).

Show All Answers

1. Is there a charge for child support services?
2. Are there any other fees for services?
3. How can I apply for services to establish, enforce or modify my child support order?
4. What happens after I submit my application?
5. What if I don’t know where the non-custodial parent lives?
6. What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
7. When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
8. How will I receive my child support payments?
9. Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?
10. How do I make a payment?
11. What if I want to close my case?