How do I make a payment?

Payments should be mailed to:

Family Support Registry
P.O. Box 2171
Denver, CO 80201-2171

Payments can be sent by check or money order only and must include the FSR Account Number, the name of the non-custodial parent paying the support, and the court case number. For additional requirements or options to pay, visit the Colorado Department of Human Services website.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a charge for child support services?
2. Are there any other fees for services?
3. How can I apply for services to establish, enforce or modify my child support order?
4. What happens after I submit my application?
5. What if I don’t know where the non-custodial parent lives?
6. What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
7. When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
8. How will I receive my child support payments?
9. Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?
10. How do I make a payment?
11. What if I want to close my case?