How will I receive my child support payments?

Child support payments are processed through the Family Support Registry. There are several ways to receive your payment, including direct deposit to your bank account, a Reliacard that works like a debit card, or a check mailed to you. Please contact the Family Support Registry at 303-299-9123 for more information and the necessary forms for your preferred method of payment. All forms should be returned to the Family Support Registry, not the Child Support Services Division.

For additional information and forms, visit the Colorado Department of Human Services website.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a charge for child support services?
2. Are there any other fees for services?
3. How can I apply for services to establish, enforce or modify my child support order?
4. What happens after I submit my application?
5. What if I don’t know where the non-custodial parent lives?
6. What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
7. When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
8. How will I receive my child support payments?
9. Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?
10. How do I make a payment?
11. What if I want to close my case?