What happens after I submit my application?

Child Support Services will enter your application and the non-custodial parent’s information into the child support computer system upon receiving your application and $20 fee, if applicable. You will receive notice in the mail when your case is initiated. Your case will then be referred to the appropriate Case Specialist, who will determine the next best action.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a charge for child support services?
2. Are there any other fees for services?
3. How can I apply for services to establish, enforce or modify my child support order?
4. What happens after I submit my application?
5. What if I don’t know where the non-custodial parent lives?
6. What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
7. When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
8. How will I receive my child support payments?
9. Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?
10. How do I make a payment?
11. What if I want to close my case?