Are there any other fees for services?

Federal and state law require all states to collect an annual $25 fee from the custodial parent for cases in which the custodial parent has never received cash assistance benefits in any state, and has received at least $500 in child support payments during the federal fiscal year (October 1 through September 30). The fee is deducted from the child support payment, but the non-custodial parent still receives full credit for the payment.

For additional information regarding fees, visit the Colorado Department of Human Services website.

Show All Answers

1. Is there a charge for child support services?
2. Are there any other fees for services?
3. How can I apply for services to establish, enforce or modify my child support order?
4. What happens after I submit my application?
5. What if I don’t know where the non-custodial parent lives?
6. What if the non-custodial parent lives in another state?
7. When will I begin receiving my child support payments?
8. How will I receive my child support payments?
9. Do I have to close my case if I move to another state?
10. How do I make a payment?
11. What if I want to close my case?