What zone districts allow tiny homes?

A tiny home is considered a single-family dwelling unless it is on wheels. If it is on wheels, then it needs to be within a Mobile Home Park zone district or a Planned Development that allows for mobile homes/RVs. All of our residential zoning districts, Residential, Mountain Residential, Suburban Residential, Agricultural, and some Planned Developments, allow for single-family dwellings.

Show All Answers

1. What is the smallest size house I can build on my property?
2. What zone districts allow tiny homes?
3. Do I need a permit to build a tiny home?
4. Can I live in a recreational vehicle on my property?
5. Can I camp on my own property?
6. Can I construct a house out of shipping containers?