How can I find out what I owe to stop the foreclosure sale of my house?

You need to file a written Notice of Intent to Cure with this office no later than 15 calendar days prior to the date of sale. Upon our receipt of your written notice, we will request a cure statement from your lender and forward it to you. There is more information on our Cure a Foreclosure page.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Notice of Election and Demand?
2. How can I find out if a property is in foreclosure?
3. How can I find out what I owe to stop the foreclosure sale of my house?
4. I received a foreclosure notice from you in the mail. Do I need to move?
5. When and where is the Public Trustee sale conducted?
6. What happens if my property is sold for more than what I owe?
7. What is a finder? Should I pay one?
8. What is a deficiency bid?
9. Will I receive a notice from you when my house is sold at the foreclosure sale?
10. Is there a pre-foreclosure list available to the public?
11. Does the Office of the Public Trustee conduct seminars about the foreclosure process?
12. What types of funds are necessary to bid at the Public Trustee sale? Can I bid online?
13. If a Public Trustee Confirmation Deed is issued in a foreclosure on a second or third-etc-mortgage, does that remove all other liens?
14. When are the foreclosure reports updated?
15. Where can I obtain information about other liens against properties?