- Unincorporated Southeast Jefferson County (including state and special districts): 5%
- Unincorporated Jefferson County (including state and special districts): 4.5 %
- Unincorporated Jefferson County Aspen Park Metropolitan District (including state and special districts): 4.75 %
- These totals are separated into the following: state of Colorado - 2.9 %; RTD - 1 %; Cultural - 0.1 %; Southeast Jeffco LID - 0.5 %; Aspen Park Metropolitan District 0.25 - %; Jeffco Open Space - 0.5 %.
- Sales Tax Improvement Program (PDF)
- Detailed Southeast Boundary Map (PDF)
Jefferson County does not have a use tax. To determine the sales and use taxes to collect/pay based on your address, use the Colorado Sales Tax Lookup Tool. Visit the Colorado Department of Revenue, Division of Taxation website to learn more. In Colorado, the state collects sales taxes for the counties. The state must also collect city sales taxes for a city that is not a home-rule city. Contact the Colorado Department of Revenue for more information about sales taxes, 303-238-3278 or 303-238-7378.