The Lifeline - Free and confidential 1-on-1 support with a trained crisis worker, plus resources for those with depression.
Crisis Text Line - Free text support from trained crisis counselors for people suffering from any type of crisis.
SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator - A resource directory of certified service providers for mental health problems.
SAMHSA Early Serious Mental Illness Treatment Locator - Resource directory of certified service providers for those seeking treatment of serious mental illnesses, such as psychosis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and more.
Health Insurance and Mental Health Services - Details about health coverage for mental health services, plus tips on how to handle paying for treatment when denied coverage.
Youth Test - Free online self-assessment tool to determine if you have emotional or behavioral difficulties.
NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group - Free support group that helps participants with mental health disorders.
OK2TALK - Program that provides a safe space for young teens to share their stories and struggles with a mental health disorder.
Report Cyberbullying - Step-by-step procedure on how to handle cyberbullying.
What Teens Can Do - Tips for teens on how to handle bullying.
Life’s Hope Therapeutic Services - Types of Counseling Provided:
- Child (3-12)
- Adolescent (13-18 years old)
- EMDR- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy
- CPP-Child Parent PsychoTherapy
- TF-CBT-Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Equine Therapy (Sessions with a Horse)
- Telebehavioral Sessions (Video Sessions)
Colorado Medicaid Including: Beacon Health Options, Colorado Access, Rocky Mountain Health Plans, Colorado Community Health Alliance, CHP+
Coming soon! Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Cigna!
- Depression - Feelings of sadness, tearfulness, hopelessness, short temper, irritation, loss of interest, lack of pleasure, memory loss, sleep disorders, tiredness, feelings of worthlessness.
- Mood Disorders - Ongoing sad, anxious, or “empty” mood, feeling hopeless or helpless, having low self-esteem or self-worth, feeling inadequate, excessive guilt, repeating thoughts of death or suicide, wishing to die, or attempting suicide, Irritability, hostility, or aggression.
- Teen Issues - Anxiety, depression, bullying, sexual activity, drug use, failing grades, truancy, issues with peers.
- Parenting Concerns - Temper tantrums, issues at school, sleeping issues, issues with peers.
- Social Services Cases - If you have a current open case with the Department of Human Services and need a counselor who has experience with these systems, Life's Hope can help. We can provide the services you will need to meet the requirements of your case while supporting you as you go through the “system”.