Queer Asterisk: Therapeutic Services
Email: [email protected]
Locations: 1155 Sherman Street, Suite 311, Denver CO 80203, 4535 N Broadway, Suite 101, Boulder CO 80304, 1823 Sunset Place, Suite F, Longmont CO 80501, 23 Old Town Square, Suite 250E, Fort Collins, CO 80524
- Provides queer-informed counseling, educational trainings, and community programming.
- All counseling services are queer-informed and affirming and place an emphasis on queer resilience and vitality.
- Services children, adolescents, and adults and can provide services for individuals and families.
- Services specialize in gender-affirming treatment of dysphoria, trauma, anxiety, depression, grief, and loss.
- Contemplative Therapy, Transpersonal Therapy, Somatic Therapy, Wilderness/Canine/ Equine Therapy, Feminist Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EDMR) therapy.
- Accepts Medicaid and most private insurance providers; sliding scale as well as full and partial therapeutic scholarships.
- Peer mentorship as an affordable alternative or supplement to counseling; peer sessions cost $20 per 50 minute sessions.
- Regularly scheduled groups and special events to ensure access to therapeutic support.