National Human Trafficking Hotline
Text Line: 233733
Service: Provide safety planning that can include risk assessments, preparation, and contingency plans to increase the safety of victims or individuals at-risk for human trafficking, as well as any agency or individual assisting a victim. Safety plans:
- Assess the current risk and identify current and potential safety concerns.
- Create strategies for avoiding or reducing the threat of harm.
- Outline concrete options for responding when safety is threatened or compromised.
- Potential red flags for human trafficking situations
- General Safety tips
- Online Safety
- Safety Apps for Smart Phones
- Safety Tips for Suspicious Employment
- Safety Tips for Domestic or International Travel
- Safety Tips for Suspicious or Controlling Relationships
- Safety Tips when Leaving a Human Trafficking Situation
- Safety Tips after Exiting a Human Trafficking Situation
- Tips for Communicating with Someone in a Trafficking or Dangerous Situation