Thank you to all who joined in the Power of Partnership meeting! It was an inspirational time and great opportunity to build connection, learn from others, share, and serve together. See all the opportunities below we heard about today to get involved and keep collaborating. Our communities are better off because of people like you all.Jefferson County COVID-19 UpdatesGeneral Updates & OpportunitiesResources
April 29, 2021 Meeting Slide Show
- Jefferson County Human Services has a resource page with information regarding specific populations, how to report concerns of abuse and neglect of children and/or seniors, community programs, Jeffco Schools, resources and volunteering.
- Child and Adult Protection Hotline
- Jefferson County Covid19 Emergency page has resources that are specific to families impacted by Covid19.
- Jefferson County Business and Workforce Center webpage has information and resources for businesses and those facing unemployment or job seekers.
- Colorado PEAK Colorado PEAK allows for individuals to apply for public assistance online and make changes to their current case.
- Jefferson County Public Health Learn more about COVID-19, what to look for, how to protect yourself and JCPH's efforts.
- The Jeffco Connections Heading Home Subcommittee meets to discuss issues, programs and ideas geared towards ending homelessness in Jefferson County.
- United Way 211 is a state-wide resource hub offering information about food, shelter, COVID-19 related resources, childcare and basic needs.
For more information on Power of Partnership, contact Jessica Hansen.