We don't let the batteries on our cell phones get low, so don't let yourself run out of juice either. Taking time to recharge will help with both the personal and work aspects of our lives.
Check out these tips to help you recharge:
· Convert it to Positivity - Positive thoughts energize you and help open you up to new possibilities.
· Fill it with Gratitude - A quick way to rejuvenate and re-energize your mind is to make a list of 3-7 things that are positive in your day.
· Feed it Properly - When we eat healthy, wholesome foods that energize our bodies, it also recharges our mind.
· Give it Rest - Rest is the most important thing you can do for your mind. Give it time to shut down and take a pause.
· Exercise It - Exercise helps improve overall brain function, long-term memory and information processing skills.