Hello JPP Families,
This is a special edition newsletter where we are asking for you to use your voice to highlight the successes of the JPP community! This is also a wonderful opportunity to do some sweat equity.
JPP's Annual Fundraiser is coming up in just 4 short weeks and we need your help to make this first time Virtual Event a HUGE success!
You are what makes this program incredible and we want to larger Jeffco Community to help us celebrate that!
What is sweat equity?!
Sweat equity was integrated as a core value of the program from the beginning. Families in JPP felt that giving back in different ways was one of the key ingredients that made JPP unique. Sweat equity is often used by helping out a fellow member of JPP in a non-monetary form. Such activities can include: sharing your talents and skills to help another family such as photography for senior photos or holiday cards, childcare while a parent interviews for a job, and also sharing your voice and advocating for family centered policies.
We all need a lending hand at times and implementing sweat equity helps to strengthen our community.
How to Help:
JPP is asking that families put together a short video on their phones, 30 seconds or more, of you and your family talking about how JPP has supported you to achieve your hopes and dreams. This can be a performance from your children, an interview with your partner, a personal testimonial, something fun you would like to share or anything else you'd like the community to know about us.
**Please ensure your video is HORIZONTAL while filming. You must start your video in horizontal and keep it that way, it does not work to flip the phone from vertical to horizonal in the middle of the video.**
If you have any questions, please call your coach and we can help! This will ensure the formatting of the videos are consistent. THANKS!
Don't want to do a video? No problem! Send us a write up using some of the questions below.
Some questions to get you started:
- What’s the biggest achievement since being JPP?
- What made you decide to join JPP?
- What made you stay with JPP?
- What's your favorite thing about JPP?
- How would you describe JPP?
- How would your child describe JPP
- How much has your support increased since you joined JPP?
- How has JPP helped you grow?
- How would you describe your JPP coach?
- Ask the kids how would you describe their coach?
- Where do you see your self going?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- Why is JPP different?
- Tell me about a time you have given back to another JPP family or a family has helped you?
- List 5 words that come to mind when you think about JPP.
Deadline:If you would like to participate, and we would really greatly appreciate if you did, please submit your videos to your coach, or email@example.com by Friday, October 9th.