Expect traffic delays on McIntyre Street between W. 56th Place and W. 58th Avenue on November 19, 20 and 26.
Weather permitting, concrete bridge girders will be placed by crane on Monday, November 19. Concrete box culverts will be set in place on Tuesday, November 20 and Monday, November 26.
McIntyre Street will remain open during the work. However, motorists should expect intermittent traffic stops for up to ten minutes from 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM while materials are unloaded from equipment near the roadway. Alternate routes are advised.
Signs will direct traffic to the following alternate routes:
From the south:
- Through traffic on McIntyre Street may turn west (left) at West 54th Avenue
- Turn north (right) on Easley Road
- Turn east (right) on West 64th Avenue to McIntyre Street
From the north:
- Through traffic on McIntyre Street may turn west (right) at West 64th Avenue
- Turn south (left) on Easley Road
- Turn east (left) on West 54th Avenue to McIntyre Street
Sign up for county road closure auto texts and emails.
Scroll down to the “News Flash” section and look for Road Closures.