Calling Jeffco Volunteers: Help Make a Difference in Your Community!
Today the Jefferson County Board of Commissioners announced a call for applications to serve on numerous county volunteer boards and commissions. Applications will be accepted July 1 through July 31 for appointments that will be made in late September 2021. Learn about the volunteer boards and commissions.
Public involvement is fundamental to good government. Service through Jefferson County’s volunteer boards and commissions is an effective way for citizens to provide valuable input and make a positive impact in our community on issues ranging from pending land use cases to the allocation of open space grant funds.
Jefferson County residents interested in serving on a board must fill out an online application located within the Board of County Commissioners’ website in the Boards & Commissions section. Certain boards require specific criteria for selection. Applicants are strongly encouraged to review each board’s web page for more information. View a list of vacancies and to submit your application.
For questions about the application process or any of the boards or commissions, please email [email protected] or call Deborah Churchill, Chief of Staff, at 303-271-8502
• Airport Advisory Board
• Audit Committee
• Board of Adjustment
• Board of Review
• Community Services Advisory Board
• County Cultural Council
• CSU Extension Advisory Committee
• Engineering Advisory Board
• Equine and Agricultural Heritage Committee *NEW
• Historical Commission
• Foothills Housing Authority Board
• Inclusion Diversity Equity Accessibility (IDEA) Task Force *NEW
• Mental Health Board
• Library Board of Trustees
• Liquor Licensing Authority Board
• Open Space Advisory Committee
• Planning Commission
• Sustainability Commission
• Tri-County Workforce Board
• Wildfire Commission *NEW