Jefferson County Commissioners Libby Szabo, Casey Tighe and Lesley Dahlkemper visited with business owners who are emphasizing public safety. These visits were filmed and a series of videos is now available on our YouTube channel.
The goal of the Jeffco Open for Business Spotlight campaign is to highlight businesses, while helping our community feel comfortable that they can safely visit these businesses. We encourage community members to nominate business to be featured.
- Colorado Credit Union is located in Littleton and serves more than 18,000 members across employer groups and communities in Colorado.
- Design dei Capelli is a salon located in Arvada that specializes in consultations, color, hair design, extensions, bridal, fashion events, and photo shoots.
- Emilio’s Almost Famous is a neighborhood Mexican cantina located in Westminster that serves up homemade foods like green chili, tacos, empanadas and enchiladas.
- Joyride Brewing Company is a small craft brewery in Edgewater, across the street from the banks of Sloan’s Lake.
- Little Britches Boutique is a consignment store in Conifer that specializes in children’s clothing.
- The Evergreen Gallery represents more than 90 of the most talented and recognized artists in Colorado.