Jefferson County buildings will open to the public June 1st.
• Human Services and Laramie Buildings will provide limited in-person services Monday to Thursday from 7:30am – 5:30pm. On Fridays, buildings will be closed although services are still available on-line.
• Due to social distancing guidelines, customers will be seen by appointment for all Community Assistance programs including food assistance, Medicaid, financial supports, and Child Support Services. Appointments will be 15-minute timeframes to answer questions or provide status updates on applications and benefits. For your safety, services are encouraged to be accessed online or virtually whenever possible. Please sign up for an appointment on the Schedule An Appointment webpage. A drop box remains available outside the front doors of the Human Services Building for paper application submission. Find more information on how to apply for Food Assistance, Medicaid, Employment First, Child Care Assistance, and Colorado Works without coming into the building.
• Please continue to report any abuse or neglect. Hotlines including Child Protection, Adult Protection, Program Integrity, and Mental Health continue to be operated 24/7.
• You can now make a virtual appointment with a workforce specialist (by phone or WebEx) for job search resources or career coaching. Make an appointment on the Business & Workforce Center webpage. If you have a general question, please call 303-271-4755 or email the Business & Workforce Center.
• If you need to come into a building, customers will be required to follow all public health guidelines including practicing good hygiene, social distancing, and are strongly recommended and encouraged to wear facial coverings when entering the building. Please see Public Health’s Mask Guidance webpage. A limit of ten people will be permitted in any common areas.
• The MyCoBenefits app is available through the Apple and Android app stores. The app can make it easier to report changes, upload important documents using the mobile device camera, check EBT balances, and review transactions and expenses.
• See the Jeffco Community Resources page for more on employment, food, housing, general assistance, and more services.