The original item was published from October 1, 2018 10:50 AM to August 24, 2020 8:18 AM
The McIntyre Street roadway improvements project is in the second phase of construction, between W. 56th Place and W. 58th Avenue. Roadway improvements will include:
- Widening of the road to four 11-foot travel lanes with a raised center median that varies between 4 and 15 feet depending on if turn lanes are installed
- 4-foot bike lanes
- 8-foot sidewalks
- Two new box culverts where the Farmers Highline Canal crosses McIntyre Street
- A new bridge at the Van Bibber Creek crossing that will include pedestrian access under McIntyre.
See McIntyre Phase II Proposed Design
Phase II of this project has been awarded to SEMA Construction in the amount of $7,043,611.80.
Project Update (as of June 12, 2020):
The general contractor, SEMA Construction, Inc., has completed all punch list items and demobilized from the site. The project is under warranty.
Note that the next phase (Phase III) of McIntyre Street widening from W. 58th Avenue to W. 60th Avenue is currently under construction. See the website update for more information regarding the Phase III widening project.
See Flyover Videos:
• Pre-Construction Flight, July 11, 2018
• During Construction Flight, November 26, 2018
• During Construction Flight, June 12, 2019