The original item was published from March 22, 2023 to February 15, 2023 2:14 PM
It truly takes a village! Take a look below for a full list of resources for children, youth and families available to Jefferson County residents:
Children, Youth & Family Resources
- The Developmental Disabilities Resource Center (DDRC) creates opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to participate fully in the community.
- Emergency Child Care Collaborative: Colorado Office of Early Childhood Department of Human Services Frequently Asked Questions.
- Jeffco Families Colorado resource page is a one-stop resource for caregivers of young children in Jefferson County.
- Jefferson County CTC created a resource for parents and guardians to talk with teens about COVID-19. This includes how to start a conversation, quick tips, things to do, and recommended resources.
- Jefferson County Head Start is a no-Cost preschool program for children 3-5 years of age. All enrolled Head Start families receive services including no-cost meals, virtual learning opportunities, personalized instruction from child’s teacher, a dedicated Family Support Specialist to coordinate resources and a Mental Health specialist to provide support.
- Jefferson County Human Services investigates reports of abuse and neglect of children. We have a 24/7 screening hotline at 303-271-4357 or the statewide Colorado Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 1-844-CO-4-KIDS.
Find a complete, comprehensive list of resources including resources for HOUSING, MENTAL HEALTH, AGING & ADULT and more at www.jeffco.us/4019