Posted on May 12, 2022 at 2:08 PM by Nathan Day
The Jefferson County Business and Workforce Center is hosting another Interview Day!
On Thursday, May 19 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m., swing by the Laramie Building (3500 Illinois Street, Golden, 80401) for a 15-minute interview slot to speak directly with employers about potential opportunities with the following companies:
- Isle Capri Casino and Hotel (Multiple positions including Staff Accountant, Barback, Surveillance Technician, Revenue Auditor, Dealer, Table Games Floor Supervisor)
- Partner Colorado Credit Union (Loan Processor, Relief Assistant, Collector/Total Loss Specialist, Account Representatives)
- Colorado Department of Revenue (Business Analyst III (Remote), Assistant Office Manager, Digital Content Specialist, DMV Accountant, DMV Generalist, Lic. Plate Technicians, Criminal Investigator - Division of Gaming)
- American Trucking Business Services (Multiple positions including Business Consultant, Entity Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Tax Resolution Associate, Tax Associate, Reconciliation Specialist)
- Mile High Striping (Shop Manager/Foreman)
Come early for a complimentary Career Coaching session – Learn how to nail your interviews, plan your next career move, and more!
Register in advance here.