Visit an Inmate
On Site Visitation
NOTE: On site visitation is unavailable on Saturday, August 25 and Sunday August 26. Remote visitation will be available.
By scheduling an on site visitation you must travel to our facility and conduct the visit from a video visitation terminal. All on site visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance. Visits can be scheduled by:
- Using a video terminal in the Detention Services Division's visitation area (200 Jefferson County Parkway, Golden, Colorado)
- Visit the Securus Tech website then click on 'Schedule an On Site Visitation' at the bottom of the page
Each inmate is allowed one, two, or three 20-minute on-site visits per week, depending on the inmates housing unit. The visiting week begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday. Friends and family can schedule unlimited visits with an inmate remotely or by video visitation. See the remote visitation information below.
On site visits are allowed daily between:
- 9 to 10:30 a.m.
- 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.
- 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
By scheduling remote visitation, you can participate using a computer, webcam, and high speed internet access. Charges apply.
Remote visitation hours are daily between 8:10 to 10:30 a.m., 1 to 4:30 p.m., and 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. The visiting week begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday. To visit remotely you will need to do the following:
- Create a visitation account at the Securus Tech website
- Request access to visit
- Once you are approved to be a remote visitor, you can then schedule remote visits
- You will be required to pay for your visitation session at the time you schedule the session