Colorado MVExpress Kiosks
Colorado MVExpress is a self-service kiosk where you can renew your vehicle registration without waiting.
Renewing your license plates in Colorado just got a lot easier. Citizens in 25 Colorado counties will have the option to renew their vehicle registration at any of 28 self-service kiosks located in any of the participating counties. If you live in Jefferson County, but work, shop, go on vacation, or attend college in another participating county, you can use any kiosk along the way to renew your license plate. To find your most convenient kiosk, help is a click away with the MVExpress Kiosk Locator. Please check your choice carefully as hours and acceptable payments types vary county to county.
How to Use a Kiosk
To use the kiosk, simply scan the barcode on the front of your renewal postcard or type in your license plate number using the touch screen. Pay your taxes and fees via check or credit card. Your tabs automatically print and you are ready to go!
Location & Hours (Jefferson County)
- Arvada King Soopers - 8031 Wadsworth Blvd (NW corner of 80th & Wadsworth)
- Conifer(Aspen Park) King Soopers– 25637 Conifer Road (N side of Hwy 285 & Conifer Road)
- Wheat Ridge King Soopers– 5301 W 38th Ave (NW corner of 38th & Sheridan)
- Lakewood Belmar King Soopers – 7984 W Alameda Ave (SW of Alameda & Wadsworth)
- Ken Caryl King Soopers– 11747 W Ken Caryl Ave (NW corner Ken Caryl and Simms)
Monday through Sunday, 5 a.m. to midnight.
See our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
For Kiosk Customer Service questions about your transaction at the kiosk, call 866-955-5258.
Contact Jefferson County Motor Vehicle for questions about your vehicle registration at 303-271-8100.