Active Public Improvement Projects
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- S. Alkire Street Improvements (S. Zang Court to W. Belleview Avenue)
- JC-73 Corridor Study (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- S. Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
Projects Under Construction
- W. 50th Avenue Sidewalk (McIntyre Street to Fairmount Elementary)
- Dutch Creek Drainage Improvements at Coal Mine Avenue
- S. Kipling Parkway Sidewalk Improvements (S. Jellison Circle to S. Jellison Street)
- McIntyre Street Phase IV (W. 52nd Drive to W. 56th Place)
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 2A (S. Beech Way to S. Youngfield Street) - Retaining Wall and Sidewalk
Other Construction Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Building Safety, Planning and Zoning and Transportation and Engineering divisions are closing in-person services due to the increase in the community spread of COVID-19. Staff are working remotely to provide online and virtual services. Read on...
Xcel Energy will fly drones in Jefferson County through September 2020. Read on...
As part of Denver Water's North System Renewal project, Easley Road between W. 60th Avenue and W. 54th Avenue will be closed starting June 8. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over McIntyre Street on Thursday, February 11 at 1:00 p.m. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over Jefferson County Highway 73 from Citation Trail to S. Blue Creek Road on Thursday, January 21. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over the Jefferson County Administration and Courts Building on Thursday, January 21. Read on...