Active Public Improvement Projects
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- W. 50th Avenue Sidewalk (McIntyre Street to Fairmount Elementary)
- S. Alkire Street Improvements (S. Zang Court to W. Belleview Avenue)
- S. Kipling Parkway Sidewalk Improvements (S. Jellison Circle to S. Jellison Street)
- McIntyre Street Phase IV (W. 52nd Drive to W. 56th Place)
- Culvert Replacement: S. Elk Creek Road and Sunset Trail
- JC-73 Road Improvements (N. Turkey Creek Road to Citation Trail)
- McIntyre Street Phase II (W. 56th Place to W. 58th Avenue)
- McIntyre Street Phase III (W. 58th Avenue to W. 60th Avenue)
Traffic / Transportation Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
As part of Denver Water's North System Renewal project, Easley Road between W. 60th Avenue and W. 54th Avenue will be closed starting June 8. Read on...
CDOT's contractor will implement closures of C-470 during the Veteran's Day Weekend to complete sign installation and striping. Read on...
Xcel Energy crews will be at work on Chatfield Avenue west of Platte Canyon Road on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Expect traffic delays. Read on...
Jefferson County will use a drone to conduct an aerial survey on State Highway 73, Tuesday, May 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Read on...
Jefferson County will conduct an aerial survey using a drone on McIntyre Street between W. 60th Avenue and W. 56th Avenue on Tuesday, March 10. Read on...
Jefferson County will conduct an aerial survey from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 29. Read on...