Due to inclement weather on September 8 and 9, closure of the westbound lane of 50th Avenue has been delayed until after 9:30 a.m. on September 9. Read on...
A full Road Closure of Grey Fox Drive will be closed to traffic from County Highway 73 to 9062 Grey Fox Drive on September 14th through November 30, 2020. Read on...
A partial Road Closure of HWY 73 from HWY 74 to Buffalo Park Rd is scheduled on September 13th and September 14th, 2020 from 4:00 pm to 4:00 am. Read on...
Active Public Improvement Projects
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- S. Alkire Street Improvements (S. Zang Court to W. Belleview Avenue)
- JC-73 Corridor Study (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- S. Kipling Parkway Sidewalk Improvements (S. Jellison Circle to S. Jellison Street)
- McIntyre Street Phase IV (W. 52nd Drive to W. 56th Place)
Projects Under Construction
- W. 50th Avenue Sidewalk (McIntyre Street to Fairmount Elementary)
- JC-73 Road Improvements (N. Turkey Creek Road to Citation Trail)
- McIntyre Street Phase III (W. 58th Avenue to W. 60th Avenue)
Traffic / Transportation Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Xcel Energy will fly drones in Jefferson County through September 2020. Read on...
As part of Denver Water's North System Renewal project, Easley Road between W. 60th Avenue and W. 54th Avenue will be closed starting June 8. Read on...
CDOT's contractor will implement closures of C-470 during the Veteran's Day Weekend to complete sign installation and striping. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone along McIntyre Street on Wednesday, July 15 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Read on...
Jefferson County will use a drone to conduct an aerial survey on State Highway 73, Tuesday, May 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Read on...
Jefferson County will conduct an aerial survey using a drone on McIntyre Street between W. 60th Avenue and W. 56th Avenue on Tuesday, March 10. Read on...