Due to weather, paving, striping and marking activities on the west side of McIntyre Street (W. 52nd Avenue to W. 60th Avenue) have been delayed. A traffic switch onto the new roadway is now scheduled for January 22. Read on...
The west side of McIntyre Street (W. 52nd Avenue to W. 60th Avenue) will be paved on January 17 and 18. Lane lines and pavement markings will be painted on January 19. A traffic switch onto the new roadway is scheduled for January 19. Read on...
Northbound McIntyre Street will be in a temporary alignment between W. 50th Place and W. 54th Avenue on Monday, January 14 and Tuesday, January 15. Additional Info...
Active Public Improvement Projects
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- W. 50th Avenue Sidewalk (McIntyre Street to Fairmount Elementary)
- S. Kipling Parkway Traffic Study (PDF)
- W. Quincy Avenue (W. Tufts Avenue to S. Simms Street)
Projects Under Construction
- S. Alkire Street Improvements / Traffic Signal Upgrade at W. Bowles Avenue
- McIntyre Street Phase II (W. 52nd Avenue to W. 60th Avenue)
Traffic and Transportation Improvements
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.