Full Road Closure of Deer Ridge Drive will be closed to traffic from 15872 Deer Ridge Drive to 15831 Deer Ridge Drive starting October 26th to October 28, 2021. Read on...
Full Road Closure of Malamute Drive will be closed to traffic from Malamute Drive to Red Fox Drive starting October 18th to October 29, 2021. Read on...
Temporary Road Closure of Meadows Drive Bridge will be closed to thru traffic from Independence Trail to Highway 74 on October 18th through October 22, 2021, from 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Read on...
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- JC-73 Corridor Study (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- S. Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 2 Roadway (S. Beech Way to S. Swadley Court)
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 3 Roadway (S. Eldridge Street to S. Beech Way)
- Valley Parkway Maintenance and Roadway Improvements
Projects Under Construction
- S. Alkire Street Improvements (S. Zang Court to W. Belleview Avenue)
- CR-65 at Bergen Park Pedestrian Crossing
- Dutch Creek Drainage Improvements at Coal Mine Avenue
- Elk Creek Road Culvert (0.4 miles north of US-285)
- Forest Estates Road Culvert Replacement (west of Brook Forest Road)
- JC-73 Culvert Replacement (North of Flying J Park)
- Quincy Avenue Phase I Roundabout (S. Beech Way to S. Swadley Court)
Traffic / Transportation Projects
Other Construction Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Douglas County is partnering with Jefferson County to repair the Trumbull Bridge over the South Platte River. Read on...
The City of Golden will Close 32nd Avenue between McIntyre Street and Ford Street starting June 1, 2021. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over McIntyre Street between W. 50th Avenue and W. 56th Place on September 16. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over Eldridge Street between W. 32nd Avenue and Creighton Drive on September 16. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over Crescent Park Drive on June 23. Read on...