Traffic shifts will be in place at the S. Kipling Parkway and W. Bowles Avenue intersection after July 4. Read on...
W. Quincy Avenue between S. Youngfield Street and S. Union Street will be closed to through traffic starting around June 22. Read on...
The intersection at Hurty Avenue and Barkley Road will be closed to traffic from June 20th, 2022, to June 22nd, 2022, from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Read on...
Projects Under Design
- W. 32nd Avenue Roadway Widening (Coors to McIntyre Street)
- Bergen Parkway at Sugarbush Drive Intersection Pedestrian Improvements
- Drew Hill Road over Ralston Creek
- JC-73 Corridor Study (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- S. Kipling Parkway Sidewalk and Intersection Improvements (Geddes Avenue to Coal Mine Avenue)
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 3 Roadway (S. Eldridge Street to S. Beech Way)
- Valley Parkway Maintenance and Roadway Improvements
Projects Under Construction
- S. Alkire Street Improvements (S. Zang Court to W. Belleview Avenue)
- S. Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 2 Roadway (S. Beech Way to S. Swadley Court)
Other Construction Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Confluence Builders, LLC will close one lane of traffic on S. Golden Road between Rogers Street and Quaker Street on January 17 through February 14, 2022. Read on...
Xcel Energy will close Quaker Street at W. 82nd Avenue to repair a 12-inch Transmission Line on January 10. Read on...
Douglas County is partnering with Jefferson County to repair the Trumbull Bridge over the South Platte River. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over JC-73 at Barkley Road on Tuesday, November 30. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over Sugarbush Drive on Tuesday, November 30. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over McIntyre Street between W. 50th Avenue and W. 56th Place on September 16. Read on...