American Recovery Plan Priority Projects
Projects Under Design
- West Coal Mine Avenue at South Van Gordon Way Pedestrian Crossing
- Bergen Parkway at Sugarbush Drive Intersection Pedestrian Improvements
- Drew Hill Road over Ralston Creek
- JC-73 Corridor Study (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- West Quincy Avenue Phase Three Roadway (South Eldridge Street to South Beech Way)
Projects Under Construction
- West 32nd Avenue Roadway Widening (Coors to McIntyre Street)
- 44th Avenue and McIntyre Street Intersection Improvements
- JC-73 and Pleasant Park Road - Emergency Storm Sewer Line Replacement
- South Kipling Parkway Sidewalk and Intersection Improvements (Geddes Avenue to Coal Mine Avenue)
- South Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
- Palomino Drive and Stagecoach Boulevard Culvert Replacement
- West Quincy Avenue Phase Two Roadway (South Beech Way to South Swadley Court)
- Valley Parkway Maintenance and Roadway Improvements
Other Construction Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
A young resident visits with construction crews at the West Quincy Avenue Road Widening Project. Read on...
Confluence Builders, LLC will close one lane of traffic on S. Golden Road between Rogers Street and Quaker Street on January 17 through February 14, 2022. Read on...
Xcel Energy will close Quaker Street at W. 82nd Avenue to repair a 12-inch Transmission Line on January 10. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over McIntyre Street at West 44th Avenue on Tuesday, July 26. Read on...
Jefferson County will conduct an aerial survey on W. Belleview Avenue on July 6 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Read on...