A continuous road closure of 75th Place on Alkire st. is scheduled to take place starting on March 25th, 2019 at 8:00 AM through April 5th, 2019 at 3:00 PM. Read on...
Traffic on McIntyre Street shifted to the west onto new pavement. This configuration will be in place for several months. Read on...
Due to weather, lane striping and marking on the west side of McIntyre Street (W. 52nd Avenue to W. 60th Avenue) have been delayed. These activities and a traffic switch onto the new roadway is now scheduled for January 23. Read on...
Active Public Improvement Projects
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- W. 50th Avenue Sidewalk (McIntyre Street to Fairmount Elementary)
- S. Kipling Parkway Traffic Study (PDF)
- W. Quincy Avenue (W. Tufts Avenue to S. Simms Street)
Projects Under Construction
- S. Alkire Street Improvements / Traffic Signal Upgrade at W. Bowles Avenue
- McIntyre Street Phase II (W. 52nd Avenue to W. 60th Avenue)
Traffic and Transportation Improvements
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Denver Water is upgrading and modernizing the northern portion of its water system. Read on...
The I-25 Central Planning and Environmental Linkages (PEL) study seeks to address current challenges and plan for the future. To get an understanding of current I-25 corridor issues, the PEL team is engaging with a broad spectrum of stakeholders. Read on...