Underground telecommunications boring will occur at the intersection of W. 44th Avenue and McIntyre Street through mid-February 2022. Read on...
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- Bergen Parkway at Sugarbush Drive Intersection Pedestrian Improvements
- JC-73 Corridor Study (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- S. Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
- S. Kipling Parkway Sidewalk and Intersection Improvements (Geddes Avenue to Coal Mine Avenue)
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 3 Roadway (S. Eldridge Street to S. Beech Way)
- Valley Parkway Maintenance and Roadway Improvements
Projects Under Construction
- S. Alkire Street Improvements (S. Zang Court to W. Belleview Avenue)
- Dutch Creek Drainage Improvements at Coal Mine Avenue
- Elk Creek Road Culvert (0.4 miles north of US-285)
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 2 Roadway (S. Beech Way to S. Swadley Court)
Traffic / Transportation Projects
Other Construction Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Confluence Builders, LLC will close one lane of traffic on S. Golden Road between Rogers Street and Quaker Street on January 17 through February 14, 2022. Read on...
Confluence Builders, LLC will close one lane of traffic on S. Golden Road between Rogers Street and Quaker Street on January 10 through February 7, 2022. Read on...
Xcel Energy will close Quaker Street at W. 82nd Avenue to repair a 12-inch Transmission Line on January 10. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over JC-73 at Barkley Road on Tuesday, November 30. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over Sugarbush Drive on Tuesday, November 30. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over McIntyre Street between W. 50th Avenue and W. 56th Place on September 16. Read on...