A full Road Closure of Kendrick St will be closed to traffic from 32nd to 29th from December 7, 2020, through December 9, 2020. Read on...
Full Road Closure of Mariposa Drive will be closed to traffic from 8580 Mariposa Drive to 8590 Mariposa Drive from November 30, 2020, thru December 18, 2020. Read on...
Starting in November, the northbound lane of McIntyre Street will be closed to traffic between W. 52nd Avenue and W. 56th Place. Read on...
Active Public Improvement Projects
View project updates for the following:
Projects Under Design
- S. Alkire Street Improvements (S. Zang Court to W. Belleview Avenue)
- JC-73 Corridor Study (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- S. Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
Projects Under Construction
- W. 50th Avenue Sidewalk (McIntyre Street to Fairmount Elementary)
- S. Kipling Parkway Sidewalk Improvements (S. Jellison Circle to S. Jellison Street)
- McIntyre Street Phase IV (W. 52nd Drive to W. 56th Place)
- W. Quincy Avenue Phase 2A (S. Beech Way to S. Youngfield Street) - Retaining Wall and Sidewalk
Traffic / Transportation Projects
Other Construction Projects
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Building Safety, Planning and Zoning and Transportation and Engineering divisions are closing in-person services due to the increase in the community spread of COVID-19. Staff are working remotely to provide online and virtual services. Read on...
Xcel Energy will fly drones in Jefferson County through September 2020. Read on...
As part of Denver Water's North System Renewal project, Easley Road between W. 60th Avenue and W. 54th Avenue will be closed starting June 8. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone along the west side of S. Kipling Parkway between W. Coal Mine Avenue and W. Geddes Avenue on Thursday, November 19. Read on...
Jefferson County will fly a drone over W. Quincy Avenue on Monday, October 12. Read on...
Jefferson County will conduct an aerial survey over S. Foxton Road on Thursday, September 24. Read on...