Daytime Road Closure of Quincy Avenue will be closed to traffic from Beech Way to Swadley Ct. Starting September 25th, 2023, through September 29th, 2023, from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm daily. Read on...
Starting around October 1, 2023, Simms Street between 112th Avenue and Colorado Highway 128 will be closed for construction activities. Read on...
CDOT will being repaving and making improvements to CO 93 between US 6 and 58th Avenue beginning mid-April. Read on...
American Rescue Plan Priority Projects
See updates for the following active projects:
Projects Under Design
- West Belleview Avenue Over Bergen Ditch Culvert Replacement(ARPA)
- South Hatch Drive and Buffalo Park Road Pedestrian Improvements
- Jefferson County Highway 73 Roadway Improvements (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- Lewis Ridge Road and Larkspur Drive Culvert Replacements(ARPA)
- South Pierce Street Roadway Improvements
- West Quincy Avenue Phase Three Roadway (South Eldridge Street to South Beech Way)
- Spread Eagle Mountain / Crestone Mountain Storm Sewer Lining(ARPA)
- Weaver Creek Culvert Replacements
Projects Under Construction
- Black Mountain at Sullivan Drive Culvert Replacement
- South Kipling Parkway Sidewalk and Intersection Improvements (Geddes Avenue to Coal Mine Avenue)
- South Kipling Parkway Storm Sewer Lining
- West Quincy Avenue Phase Two Roadway (South Beech Way to South Swadley Court)
- Valley Parkway Maintenance and Roadway Improvements
- Verve Metropolitan District Simms Street Realignment
Other Construction Projects
- West 32nd Avenue Roadway Widening (Coors to McIntyre Street)
- Bergen Parkway at Sugarbush Drive Intersection Pedestrian Improvements
- West Coal Mine Avenue at South Van Gordon Way Pedestrian Crossing
- Drew Hill Road over Ralston Creek(ARPA)
- South Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.