Road Detour SimmsA temporary road detour of Simms Street will happen on March 20, 2023, from 6:00 am to March 26, 2023, to 6:00 pm from W. Ontario Ave to W. Fremont Ave. Read on...
West Quincy Avenue (South Beech Way to South Swadley Court) ConstructionSee upcoming travel impacts of the West Quincy Avenue Roadway Improvements Project. Read on...
American Rescue Plan Priority Projects
See American Rescue Plan Priority Projects (PDF). This is the current priority list as of December 2022 and is for planning purposes. The list may change as funding and design needs progress.
Projects Under Design
- West Belleview Avenue Over Bergen Ditch Culvert Replacement
- Bergen Parkway at Sugarbush Drive Intersection Pedestrian Improvements
- West Coal Mine Avenue at South Van Gordon Way Pedestrian Crossing
- Drew Hill Road over Ralston Creek Culvert
- South Hatch Drive and Buffalo Park Road Pedestrian Improvements
- JC-73 Roadway Improvements (Buffalo Park Road to Plettner Lane)
- Lewis Ridge Road and Larkspur Drive Culvert Replacements
- South Pierce Street Roadway Improvements
- West Quincy Avenue Phase Three Roadway (South Eldridge Street to South Beech Way)
- Spread Eagle Mountain / Crestone Mountain Storm Sewer Lining
Projects Under Construction
- West 32nd Avenue Roadway Widening (Coors to McIntyre Street)
- 44th Avenue and McIntyre Street Intersection Improvements
- South Kipling Parkway Sidewalk and Intersection Improvements (Geddes Avenue to Coal Mine Avenue)
- South Kipling Parkway Roadway Improvement Project
- West Quincy Avenue Phase Two Roadway (South Beech Way to South Swadley Court)
- Valley Parkway Maintenance and Roadway Improvements
Other Construction Projects
See Road and Bridge Construction and Capital Improvement Projects.
View the Public Improvement Projects page for more details on the engagement process for project stakeholders and presentations.
Drone Flight on McIntyre Street at W. 44th Avenue, Tuesday, July 26, 2022Jefferson County will fly a drone over McIntyre Street at West 44th Avenue on Tuesday, July 26. Read on...
Drone Flight on W. Belleview Avenue, Wednesday, July 6, 2022Jefferson County will conduct an aerial survey on W. Belleview Avenue on July 6 from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Read on...