- Business & Workforce Center
- Resources for Job Seekers
Resources for Job Seekers
The Business & Workforce Center provides resources to create successful connections between job seekers and businesses in Jefferson, Clear Creek, and Gilpin counties.
For job seekers, we offer a range of free job and career services (PDF), including the following:
- Online workshops and job fairs,
- information about unemployment resources,
- assist people of all ages and stages of work life, from newcomers to those transitioning careers; from those with decades in their jobs, to those re-entering the workforce after time off.
- resources for people in a wide variety of fields, some of which include trades, the tech sector, and the service industry.
Our goal is to link you to tools that guide you on your way to success.
The Business & Workforce Center is here to help job seekers navigate various resources. We can answer general questions about how to file a claim and how to begin your job search. Here are the three things you should do if you are unemployed.
- File an Unemployment Claim with the State
- Set up a Job Seeker Account on Connecting Colorado
- Schedule A Meeting with a Career Coach
Schedule an Appointment with a Career Coach
You can make a virtual appointment with a workforce specialist for job search resources or career coaching. If you have a general question, please call 303-271-4755 or email the Business and Workforce Center.
Special Workshops and Events
Coming soon ...
The Business & Workforce Center offers online workshops on a variety of topics that are engaging, interactive, and facilitator led. Register for online workshops 24 hours in advance.
Workforce Programs flyer (PDF)
The Business & Workforce Center, a proud partner of the American Job Center Network, serves Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin counties, and is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. This program is funded by U.S. Department of Labor and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.