- Enterprise Pages
The legacy of our community character is fostered by promoting economic health, respecting cultural heritage and preserving environmental resources.
Business & Workforce Development
The center helps employers by offering labor-market information, labor- exchange services and an online job order that employers can fill out and submit. Visit the Business and Workforce Development website for more information or call 303-271-4700.
Starting a Business in Jeffco
- Business Startup from the Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation
- Business Licenses from the State of Colorado
Sales Tax for Businesses
Counties do not collect their own sales taxes in the state of Colorado. The state handles the collection. City sales tax may be collected by the state if the city is not a home rule city. More sales tax information is available by contacting the State of Colorado, Department of Revenue. See more on sales tax in Jefferson County.
Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation
The Jefferson County EDC concentrates on creating, expanding and retaining high-paying primary jobs that fuel the economic health and vitality of the community. Visit the Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation website to learn more.
Jefferson County Business Resource Center
Whether you are planning a start-up enterprise or the proprietor of an established business, the Jefferson County Business Resource Center is the central source for many business-development and growth resources.
Chambers of Commerce & Other Business Resources
- Applewood Business Association
- Arvada Chamber
- Arvada Economic Development Association
- Business Network International
- Littleton Chapter
- Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry
- Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce
- Conifer Chamber of Commerce
- Evergreen Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Golden Chamber of Commerce
- West Chamber of Commerce
- Westminster Chamber of Commerce
- Wheat Ridge Business Association
- Wheat Ridge Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Colorado International Trade Office
- State Business and Economic Information
- State Business Resources
- State Demography Office
- State Economic and Demographic Information