Concealed Handgun Permits
Conceal Handgun Permits
Effective June 1, 2020, we will begin accepting new and renewal CHP applications online only.
If you should have any questions regarding a concealed handgun permit you can email us at [email protected] or call us at 303-271-5542.
- Walk-ins are not allowed at this time
- Appointments are required (See above for details)
- Incomplete packets will not be accepted
- Applicants must be 21 years of age at the time of application
- A copy of your original training certificate is required at time of application
- Fees are non-refundable
- You must submit a concealed handgun permit application (new and renewal) to the county sheriff’s office where you reside, own property or own a business.
- Concealed Handgun Permit Statutes in Colorado
- A list of states that maintain Reciprocity and recognize Colorado permits in their state
- Frequently Asked Questions about concealed handgun permits