Concealed Handgun Permits
Conceal Handgun Permits
Effective at 5 PM, November 25th, 2020 - All JCSO public lobbies are closed, with the exception of the jail bonding lobby. The reopening of the lobbies will be assessed in the coming weeks.
We accept new and renewal CHP applications online only.
A valid personal email address is required for all applicant submissions.
If you should have any questions regarding a concealed handgun permit you can email us at CHPRecords@co.jefferson.co.us or call us at 303-271-5542.
- Walk-ins are not allowed at this time
- Appointments are required (See above for details)
- Incomplete packets will not be accepted
- Applicants must be 21 years of age at the time of application
- A copy of your original training certificate is required at time of application
- Fees are non-refundable
- You must submit a concealed handgun permit application (new and renewal) to the county sheriff’s office where you reside, own property or own a business.
- Concealed Handgun Permit Statutes in Colorado
- A list of states that maintain Reciprocity and recognize Colorado permits in their state
- Frequently Asked Questions about concealed handgun permits