Important Alerts for Tax Notices:
- If you did not receive a tax notice for property you own, you may find the tax notice using the Treasurer’s Property Records Search Application. Please search by address or PIN/Schedule #, if known.
Click the button below to search Property Records.The Assessor is available anytime to present the Re-Appraisal Valuation and Assessment Process. Please contact the Assessor’s Office to schedule.
Assessor’s Office Notices
- We are currently processing deeds recorded in July 2022.
- For information on property taxes and property values during COVID-19, please view this note from the assessor regarding property taxes and values (PDF).
- To send us an email, please use our contact form.
- If you would like to schedule a time to meet with us, please book an appointment.
What is an Assessor?
The Jefferson County Assessor’s Office provides quality customer service by being courteous, respectful and informative while identifying, describing and valuing all property within Jefferson County in a fair, ethical, accurate and professional manner.
Watch the videos below (English or Spanish) and learn more about who an assessor is and how your property taxes are calculated.