The Jefferson County Elections Division needs temporary workers to help us during active election cycles. Work typically begins two to four weeks before each election and lasts through Election Day. These are paid positions.
Requirements for Election Judges
- 18 years of age or older
- Registered to vote in Colorado
- A resident of Colorado
- Physically and mentally able to perform the duties
- Free of any conviction for fraud or election offenses
- pass a background check
- take an oath of office
- Available full time as needed during that period, including some weekend days.
- Not a candidate or a family member of a candidate on the ballot
- Must attend all training for which you are hired
- Arrange your own transportation to and from your work location
- Provide your own meals/beverages for your shift
Applying as an Election Judge
2019 Coordinated Election Applications are now being accepted for the November 5th Coordinated Election.
If you are interested in being a temporary election worker with Jefferson County, please complete and submit the application form. We hire for the following categories: computer, non-computer, customer service and phones.
Congratulations and Welcome to the Elections Team!
Please print your documents, fill them out, and return them to the Elections Division within seven days.