- Public Health
- About Us
- Contact Public Health
Contact Public Health
645 Parfet Street
Lakewood, CO 80215
To get the information on other Public Health clinic or program locations, please see our Directory >>
- For general inquiries to Public Health, please use the Contact the Public Health online form.
- To file a formal CORA request, please use the Open Records Request form.
Report a Problem
Report a problem directly to Public Health by using one of the online forms. The location of the concern/problem must be within Jefferson County, Colorado. Fill out the form in its entirety, including your contact information.
- Public Health Issue
- Report a public health issue using the Report a Public Health Problem online form.
- Dead Animal
- Use the Report a Dead Bird/Animal online form to report a dead animal or bird to the Public Health Department.
- Food-Related Illness
- Submit the Report a Food-Related Illness online form to report a possible food related illness from a retail food establishment such as a restaurant.
- Website Error
- Let us know about an error, broken link or other website problem by filling out and submitting the Report a Website Error online form.
If there are any questions or follow-up needed, the appropriate department of Public Health will contact you directly. Form submissions are only monitored during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding holidays). If this is an emergency, please call 911. Thank you for your feedback.