Records Lobby Services
- Hours 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- New and Renewal conceal carry permits applications will be accepted online only
- You are still encouraged to manage any records requests electronically
- Please email the CCJRA records request to [email protected] or fax to 303-271-5552
- If you need to speak to a records technician directly, please call us at 303-271-5542
- To request Body Worn Camera videos, please email [email protected]
- Access to Model Traffic to pay traffic tickets in-person is available.
- Traffic Tickets may also be submitted online or by mail
- If you have any questions then please contact us at [email protected] or 303-271-5345.
Please click on the following links for updated instructions:
The Sheriff’s Office is responsible for the processing, maintaining, archiving, retrieving, and releasing of information and copies of reports in accordance with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
Records are obtained upon the completion of the application.
- Jail records
- Police reports
- Background checks
- Arrest dates
Fee Schedule for services requested acceptable payments: Visa/Mastercard, Personal check/MO/Cashiers check, Cash (coin payment restricted to $3.00)
Apply for Criminal Justice Records
Records are obtained upon the completion of the Criminal Justice Records Application (PDF).
The application may be downloaded and submitted (with fees) to one of our locations, faxed, or mailed. Please make an appointment online here to submit your request.
200 Jefferson County Parkway
Golden, CO 80401
Sheriff’s Office Locations
View Fees Schedule
Fees vary according to the records request.
Acceptable payments: Visa/Mastercard, Personal check/MO/Cashiers check, Cash (coin payment restricted to $3.00)
Download the credit card payments form (PDF) if this is your desired method of payment and mail or fax with your application.
Pre-payment for most services is required.