We encourage those who would like to provide public testimony in a Board of County Commissioners or Planning Commission hearing to register in advance to save your spot. All testimony will be taken in the order in which participants submit their registration.
How to Register
- Visit the Public Testimony Registration page
- Locate the case you plan to testify for; click the case title or "view more information" link.
- The upcoming hearing will show in the "Open Sessions" section. All other hearings at which this case will be heard will show in the "Other Sessions" section.
- You can only register for those hearings that are open; if you would like to testify at another hearing, please check back as registrations open for future hearings.
- Select the "Register" button for the hearing at which you would like to provide testimony
- This will take you to the registration form. Please fill out the form in its entirety.
- Select the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form once complete.
- You are now registered to provide public testimony. During the hearing, the host will call the names of those registered in the order they were submitted. Please be prepared to speak once public testimony begins.
Please note that online registration closes 24 hours before the hearing.
Attending the Meeting
Once you have registered to provide public testimony, please make note of the hearing date and time. Visit the County Public Meetings page to find the details for all meeting bodies, meeting dates and times, agendas, minutes and other documents and links to the attend.