JCPH COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
JCPH is currently offering vaccines to people age 65 and over by appointment only. Health care workers and first responders with moderate to high exposure also remain eligible and can email HealthCovidVax@jeffco.us for vaccination opportunities and information. Vaccine is very limited and appointments fill up quickly — please check this page frequently as we will open vaccination appointment spots as we receive additional vaccine.
If you have questions or need assistance with registering, please call JCPH’s COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center at 303-239-7000 and press option 1.
*Note: We understand information is evolving quickly at the federal and state levels, including changes to vaccine phases and eligibility. We will provide updates on any changes to JCPH’s efforts on this page.
PLEASE READ: Important Information
- The clinics are located at the Arvada Fire Protection District Training Center at 6651 Indiana Street, Arvada, CO. We are not accepting walk-ups; you must have an appointment.
- All clinics are via drive-through and residents must stay in their car during the entire vaccination appointment.
- We administer both the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines at this site, depending on what is available to us on a given day. Residents cannot choose between the two at the clinic.
- Both vaccines require a second dose. The vaccination team will help you set up your next appointment within the recommended time frame.
- Anyone being vaccinated must:
- Be feeling well.
- Not be currently under quarantine for a COVID exposure within the last 14 days.
- Have had no vaccines in the past 14 days.
- Show proof of health care worker/first responder status or verify your age at your scheduled appointment.
- Vaccines are free, and insurance is not required.
Appointment Registration Links
Please use Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer will not load the registration forms appropriately.
The appointments below are available to people age 65 and over. Health care workers and first responders with moderate to high exposure also remain eligible and can email HealthCovidVax@jeffco.us for vaccination opportunities and information. You will be turned away at the vaccine site if you are not eligible even if you were able to register for an appointment.
Registration links with available first-dose appointments on February 25, 2021: