Budget Advisory Committee
To review and make recommendations regarding:
- County budgetary and fiscal goals as to whether they reflect the expectations and priorities of the Jefferson County community.
- Budgetary planning documents, major capital projects schedules, and ad hoc committee efforts, to ensure they align with the County's strategic planning process.
Regular meetings shall be held a minimum of four times a year (quarterly) or more frequently as requested by a majority of membership or by the Chair. Special meetings may be called by the Chair.
Meetings shall be open to the public and minutes of such meetings shall be kept. Committee shall make meeting notices, agendas, date, time and location of regular and special meetings available to the public.
Members shall not be compensated.
|August - No meeting|
|September - No meeting|
The Budget Advisory Committee is comprised of seven (7) members.
- Leanne Emm (Term expires: September 30, 2023)
- Emily Ellet (Term expires: September 30, 2023)
- Jim Dale (Term expires: September 30, 2023)
- Virge Owens (Term expires: September 30, 2023)
- Amy Case (Term expires: September 30, 2022)
- Brittney Warga (Term expires: September 30, 2022)
- Edwards Valenzuela (Term expires: September 30, 2022)