Everyone ages 12+ can get a free COVID-19 vaccine in many convenient locations across Jeffco.
How to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine
There are many ways to get a COVID-19 vaccine, and vaccines are widely available at many locations and times across the county. COVID-19 vaccines are free, and no insurance is required. No ID necessary.
- Visit a JCPH COVID-19 vaccination clinic near you. Walk-ups are welcome. Click here to find a location near you.
- Go to a local vaccine provider. Visit CDPHE’s website for a complete listing of healthcare partners offering COVID-19 vaccines.
- Get vaccinated at a retail pharmacy location:
- Go to a community vaccination site run by CDPHE. Find the most recent list of locations here.
Why Should I Get vaccinated?
- Getting a vaccine is one more tool you can use to protect yourself and your loved ones. Once you’ve been vaccinated, you have the upper hand against the virus, because it means that even if you are exposed, you have a very low risk of getting COVID-19. In the rare instance that you do still contract the virus, it won’t be as severe.
- People who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic. CDC has guidance for activities you are able to participate in more safely, like traveling within the U.S. and visiting with other vaccinated people.
- If you are still deciding if you want to get a COVID-19 vaccine, JCPH has information to help. Check out this fact sheet with information about the benefits of getting vaccinated and answers to frequently asked questions.
How to Get Assistance or Additional Information
- If you need help signing up, you can call Benefits in Action at 720-221-8354 and they will help you register.
- Community members can call JCPH's COVID Vax Information Center (C-VIC) at 303-239-7000 and press option 1 for vaccine information.
- If you are a member of the general public looking for important public health emergency information, including updates about the COVID-19 vaccine, please sign up for “Jeffco COVID-19 Alerts."
- For general questions, call the state's vaccine hotline at 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926).
- Can I get a vaccine now?
- How do I set up an appointment to get a vaccine?
- What's the difference between the available vaccines?
- Is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
- What are the side effects of the vaccine?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- How many doses are in the vaccine, and how does that work?
- How long does it take for the vaccine to be effective?
- After I have been vaccinated, can I stop wearing a mask and social distancing?
- Can my employer require COVID-19 vaccinations or ask about vaccine status?