Together We Go Forward
"Together We Go Forward" is a campaign by Jefferson County Public Health (JCPH), with the support of many community partners, aimed to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Jefferson County by reminding people of their important role in this effort. The campaign highlights individual actions that, when combined at a collective level, make a big difference and help protect our community’s health, safety and economy.
- Get a COVID-19 vaccine when it's your turn.
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
- Watch your distance. Keep 6 feet or more apart.
- Wash your hands often. Scrub for 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Stay home if you’re sick. Get well and don’t spread germs.
- Be kind to your neighbors. Remember we’re all working hard.
- Support local businesses. Keep them open by slowing the spread.
- COVID-19 ALERT - JCPH Issues Local Public Health Order to Lead County Through Recovery
- COVID-19 ALERT - Masks No Longer Required in Outdoor Public Settings in Jeffco
- COVID-19 ALERT - Starting 4/2, all Coloradans 16+ will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
“Together We Go Forward” is based around these key messages:
Common ground and interdependence
We all want what’s best for ourselves, our families and our community. Our choices may be individual, but they make a big difference for everyone. Doing your part to slow the spread of COVID-19 is the best way to keep our community healthy, safe and open.
We’ve done it before
By following public health guidance, we have been able to curb COVID-19 spikes in our community before. We made it through other surges during the pandemic, and we can do it again.
Agency and action
We’re calling on everyone to take action now, so we can all move forward, together. The campaign calls-to-action are steps we encourage all people to take to be a part of COVID-19 prevention and mitigation efforts.
“We all have something we can contribute to slowing and eventually stopping the spread of COVID-19, and our individual efforts affect the way the next few months will go. The steps we can take to move forward in Jeffco are much easier than the potential consequences could be - and when we work together to take them, they bring us even closer as a community."
- Dr. Margaret Huffman
Director of Community Health Services at JCPH