We help improve the productivity of employees and can even help you train new employees. Our team of Business Specialists offer periodic workshops and can tailor training programs to support your workforce needs.
Businesses of all sizes may be eligible for the On-The-Job-Training grant program. Through this program businesses may be eligible to receive up to 50% wage reimbursement, while a new employee is being trained. This program is intended to offset the risk of hiring and training new staff by brining on a new employee that has most of the skills, but not all, a company needs. We work with your office to develop a training plan to help make a new employee successful.
The Business Services team provides step-by-step guidance during the hiring and reimbursement process. Additionally, our team can help you set up apprenticeship and mentoring programs within your organization.
To learn more about the On-The-Job-Training program, please contact 303.271.4800 or email the Business Services team.
Apprenticeships offer businesses a flexible training solution, resulting in a well-skilled, well-rounded worker ready for a professional career in your company.
- Develop highly skilled, highly productive employees
- Reduce turnover rates
- Increase productivity
- Lower recruitment costs
- Increase safety in the workplace
- Create a more diverse workforce and new pool of workers
A Business Services Representative can help you:
- Understand the apprenticeship training and employment model
- Identify roles within your organization that may benefit from an apprenticeship program
- Connect you with appropriate resources to create and maintain a program
- Assist you with recruiting candidates
Learn more about the apprenticeships other employers have created.
To learn more about how to integrate apprenticeships into your organization, please contact 303.271.4800 or email the Business Services team.
Workshops for Businesses
Webinar: Skillful Talent Series - Workforce Planning in a Crisis
Businesses are invited to join Skillful for a series of free, interactive workshops that will look at how the pandemic has impacted our businesses and how, as the economy changes, our hiring practices should adapt and ensure we hire, retain, and upskill the best employees possible.
These live virtual workshops will focus on:
- How to future-proof your workforce by focusing on skills
- Increasing employee retention and engagement
- Using competencies to hire better candidates, speed up time-to-hire, and improve diversity
- Providing the tools you need to adapt your talent management process now
Register now to secure your spot.
Our team may be able to create a customized training for your organization.
To learn more, please contact please contact 303.271.4800 or email the Business Services team.
The Business & Workforce Center, a proud partner of the American Job Center Network, serves Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin counties, and is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. This program is funded by U.S. Department of Labor and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.