Business & Workforce Center Hiring Events
- EChO COVID-19 Support - Pantry Associate
- Asplundh Tree Hiring Flyer_9-2021
- Jeffco Schools Bus Driver Hiring Flyer_09-2021
- Endeavor The Academy_Hiring Flyer 9-2021
- The Action Center Financial Assistance Navigator (2) (PDF)
- Benefits in Action-Food Delivery Driver (PDF)
- Benefits in Action-Warehouse Worker (PDF)
- Eldora Ski Area Hiring for Season_8-2021
- Applejack Wine Spirits Now Hiring_8-2021
- Leiters_Join Our Team Hiring Flyer 09-2021
- Planet Fitness Hiring Flyer
- Vitrazza Hiring Warehouse Packing Specialist 10-2021
- Vitrazza Hiring Digital Marketing Specialist 10-2021
- City of Golden Current Job Openings Oct. 15th
Job Search Resources
Our Career Coaches are here to help you develop a more comprehensive approach to finding the right job. We link individuals to resources and may be able to connect you to employers that are hiring talented people like you.
We partner with Connecting Colorado to connect job seeker talent with workplace opportunities. Connecting Colorado is part of a statewide database online system that enables job seekers to:
- Post resumes that employers can review
- Search and apply for jobs
- Connect with organizations that are hiring
- Find a virtual job fair
The TalentFOUND gateway connects individuals with the most relevant tools and resources of the Colorado talent development network, helping students, job seekers, and workers create their own unique paths to career success.
My Colorado Journey connects job seekers and students to careers, education planning and support resources through a guided process that drives action and goal completion.
Job Fairs & Hiring Events
We partner with local employers throughout the year to connect you to employment opportunities.
Hiring opportunities let job seekers learn about positions and meet company hiring managers (recruiters).
When you attend a job fair or hiring event, you will meet directly with business representatives that are looking to hire talented individuals. An online job fair or hiring event enables employers and job seekers to meet each other on the web using online chat rooms, teleconferencing or webinars. An in-person job fair or hiring event is the same as online, but you meet directly with recruiters.
When attending a job fair or hiring event, job seekers should have a resume readily available to share, be prepared to share information about your skills and network with other job seekers and employers.
When you attend a Job Fair or Hiring Event, you should:
- Dress professionally
- Bring 10 copies of your resume
- Be prepared to interview on the spot
- Be welcoming, kind and energetic when introducing yourself
Upcoming Job Fairs
Upcoming Job Fairs and Hiring Events hosted by the Business & Workforce Center are posted above and to the Workshop Events page.
Business & Workforce Center, a proud partner of the American Job Center Network, serves Jefferson, Clear Creek and Gilpin Counties, and is an equal opportunity program. Auxiliary services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This program is funded by U.S. Department of Labor and the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.