Special districts and public notices
The Clerk to the Board posts agendas for some of the special districts in Jefferson County. To see the latest agendas, please view the calendar below or visit the Special District Agenda Center.
Submitting your agenda
Are you a special district and need to submit your agenda? If so, please contact the Clerk to the Board.
Please note: Agendas must be posted a minimum of 24 hours prior to your meeting date and time, per Sunshine Laws.
Public notices and other postings
Postings for other items such as Brand Books, public notices, etc. are listed below:
- 2021-06 New brands and transfers
- Alameda Water and Sanitation District Notice of Regular Meetings 2021
- 2021 Meeting Schedule and Public Notice Posting Designation - Foothills Board of Directors
- Public Notice No CO-9-2020 Molson Coors - Colorado Water Quality Control Division
- Trailmark Metro District Notice of 2021 Regular Meetings
- Brook Forest Water District Annual 2021 Regular Meeting Notice
- Clear Creek Valley Water and Sanitation District Annual 2021 Board of Directors Meeting Notice
- Lookout Mountain Water District Annual 2021 Board of Directors Meeting Notice