The Colorado State Judicial Branch operates, and is responsible for, all Jefferson County court functions.
You can find information on services by using the links below to get to their website or you can contact them at 720-772-2500. For Spanish speakers, 720-772-2743.
Civil Court (County)
- Phone: 720-772-2560
- Small claims (under $7,500)
- Restraining orders
- Name changes
Civil Court (District)
- Phone: 720-772-2530
- Lawsuits more than $10,000
- Expunge or seal a record
- See the First Judicial District for:
- See the First Judicial Branch docket search.
General Forms and Instructions
See the Forms and Instructions page on the First Judicial Branch website.
Check the Jefferson County Jury Duty Information page on the First Judicial Branch website for all the information on jury duty assignments.
- Phone: 720-772-2520
- See the Child Support Services page for more information
- Forms and Instructions on things like adoptions, family matters and sealing records
- Phone: 720-772-2540
- See the Court Business Resources page for obtaining records - click on the "probate" link - for things like wills, estates, guardianships and conservatorships
- See the Courts Records Search page to find court records available to the public.
- Once on the above page, select the "www.cocourts.com" or "Background Information Services, Inc." link just above the logos to begin your search.
- For more questions, call the courts at 720-772-2570.
The Self-Help Center serves as a resource for individuals without attorneys. Staff provide court forms and help customers fill out the forms. The Center also refers individuals to organizations that may be helpful and provides information about the court and other organizations. You can also contact them at 720-772-2501.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Visit the Colorado State Judicial Branch, Jefferson County page.