COVID-19 Dial Status
Effective Friday, April 9 at 6 a.m. Jefferson County will be moved to Level Yellow on the Dial 3.0 Framework by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE).
About Level Yellow
Effective April 9 at 6 a.m., Jefferson County community members and businesses should follow Level Yellow of CDPHE’s Dial Framework.
To learn more about what Level Yellow will mean for Jeffco, including the differences in restrictions by category, visit CDPHE’s Dial webpage.
- COVID-19 Alert - CDPHE Moves Jeffco to Level Yellow on Dial 3.0 (Effective Friday, April 9)
- COVID-19 ALERT - Masks No Longer Required in Outdoor Public Settings in Jeffco
- COVID-19 ALERT - Starting 4/2, all Coloradans 16+ will be eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
Five-Star Certification Program
The Jefferson County Five-Star Certification Program is designed for responsible businesses that are following public health guidance and going above and beyond to prioritize the health and safety of their staff and customers. If businesses are interested, please visit our Five-Star Certification Program website for more information.
About the Dial Framework
- Colorado’s Dial Framework has various levels to guide county response to COVID-19.
- Counties move back and forth between levels, depending on three metrics. Levels are based on the number of new cases, the percent positivity of COVID-19 tests, and the impact on hospitals, as well as other local considerations.
- As the dial moves left, toward Protect Our Neighbors, more people can participate in various activities.
- Residents can find the latest information about the Dial Framework, including Jeffco's key metrics and associated capacity limits and guidelines, on CDPHE's website here.
- Individuals in Jeffco are required to wear a mask in indoor public setting where 6 ft. distancing cannot be maintained from non-household members.
- When you go out, follow physical distancing requirements (6 feet of space between yourself and others). @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- People who have COVID-19 symptoms should get tested, and must isolate unless they have a negative test result. Please read how to isolate.
- There is no longer a state limit on personal gathering sizes under levels green, blue and yellow. The state will follow CDC’s guidance on personal gatherings. The CDC still strongly recommends avoiding larger gatherings and crowds to prevent the spread of COVID-19. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Guidance for Businesses & Organizations
Jefferson County businesses must now follow the Level Yellow requirements under CDPHE's Dial 3.0. Please refer to easy-to-read information on CDPHE's website here.
Communications Toolkit for Businesses
Please use and/or adapt these tools to help communicate public health guidance to our community. The toolkit includes signage for your entrance, posters for employees, social media graphics and more.